My Crazy LifeFleur De LisAll RecipesFleur De LisRecipe FavesFleur De LisSinful Recipes

Monday, March 16, 2009

My daily plan for this week

I've been having a bit of a pity party for myself lately... just all this stuff going on in my life. And I responded by not really planning out my diet and not exercising.(OK, I couldn't exercise because I had bronchitis, but that didn't help at all!)

I'm done with my pity party and I've gotten my week planned out... so here is what I'll be eating this week(it includes the recipes that I recently posted)

B: 3 egg white omelet with onions, mushrooms, and green peppers topped with salsa, milk, coffee, and oatmeal (milk total for the morning is 16 oz)
S: almonds (not roasted or salted - indulgence), strawberries--150 grams
L: Braised Hunter Style Chicken, green beans, garlicky butternut squash
S: apple and 1 TBL peanut butter (indulgence)
D: Great Northern Chipotle Beans

I'm going low on starches and fruit this week to experiment... My triglycerides were high last week when I had my cholesterol tested. It could have been from the mass amount of junk food I'd eaten the weekend before due to bronchitis and just feeling like utter crap - but it could be that I need to monitor stuff... so I am monitoring.

I'm hoping that I'll get back on track this week - start losing weight again, and win the biggest loser challenge at work.

Here's my exercise plan for the week as well:
Monday, Wednesday, Friday - Cardio (30-45 mins on elliptical or treadmill), maybe some situps and pushups
Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday - Cardio (30-45 mins on elliptical), Strength plan

I'll let you know how it goes :-)

No comments: