My Crazy LifeFleur De LisAll RecipesFleur De LisRecipe FavesFleur De LisSinful Recipes

Thursday, March 5, 2009

My Daily Plan This Week

So... I've really enjoyed what I've been eating this week so I thought I would post it and tell you all about it... I often eat the same thing for a week so that it lessens the cooking which is what I have done this week.

Breakfast: Oatmeal (40g dry), Milk (12 oz), Coffee with Milk (4oz)
Snack: 1 oz almonds(indulgence), 1 TBL of dark chocolate chips(indulgence), 150 grams of strawberries
Lunch: (The really good part) Balsamic Chicken with Mushrooms and Onions over couscous, garlicky butternut squash, grapes
Snack: Apple, 1 TBL Peanut Butter(indulgence), Diet Hot Chocolate (25 calories - indulgence)
Dinner: Lentil and Lean Ham soup

You can tell I'm up for the indulgences this week, but I'm burning over 500 calories a day with my workouts so I feel ok with it :-)

No comments: