My Crazy LifeFleur De LisAll RecipesFleur De LisRecipe FavesFleur De LisSinful Recipes

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Garlicky Spaghetti Squash

Everyone knows - or at least I think they do - that I love Garlicky Butternut Squash. I also love Spaghetti Squash... So I figured I would do something similar with it...

All I did was combine about 6-8oz of Spaghetti Squash with some garlic paste (description below), parsley, olive oil, salt, and pepper... Extremely yummy!

Garlic Paste
2 cloves of garlic
kosher or sea salt (pinch)

Peel the garlic cloves and mince them. Once minced sprinkle with kosher or sea salt. Then mash the garlic with the side of your knife(the flat part). The salt will act as an abrasive and break down the garlic into more of a paste. It sounds difficult, but try it :-) And email me or watch the Food Network if you have questions...

No comments: