My Crazy LifeFleur De LisAll RecipesFleur De LisRecipe FavesFleur De LisSinful Recipes

Friday, February 20, 2009

I'm Breaking Up With Food...

A friend of mine who is on a similar journey to lose weight as I am pointed out today that she is having to "Break Up With Food"...

Basically the thinking is that rather than thinking of food as something that nourishes our body, it is something that we eat to enjoy.

There is nothing wrong with enjoying your food - nothing at all... the problem becomes when we think it should always taste like a 5 course meal on a cruise ship - not the case!

So, I wanted to encourage you (and myself) to think about how you think about "food"...

I'm gonna put this out there...

Food is a 4-letter word...

Not every food is a 4-letter word - obviously vegetable (9 letters), fruit (5 letters), steak (5 letters), chocolate(9 letters)... you get my drift... but food, just as food - is a 4-letter word :-)

No comments: