My Crazy LifeFleur De LisAll RecipesFleur De LisRecipe FavesFleur De LisSinful Recipes

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thankful

I love the holiday season... it makes me happy - Oh so happy! I am reminded that I am ever so thankful for so many things...
For my Heavenly Father. Without Him I would have no hope. For dying on the cross for someone like me who most certainly didn't deserve it!


For my husband... over 8 years ago I had to travel to Ireland to find you, and I'm so glad I did. I love you more today than I did yesterday, and will love you more tomorrow than I did today. I married my best friend and he is my biggest fan!


For my mom and dad... they made me who I am, and I love them more than I can say. They are my role models, my parents, my friends :-)


For my "other" mom and dad and brother--Richie's parents and brother--I'm so thankful for you I can barely stand it!


For my grandparents for being who they are and making my life better! For sending me to Crestridge - a place that formed my life and friendships!
For my dog and cat - because they make me smile more than they aggravate the snot out of me!

For family... brother and sister, their spouses and precious children... like these 2... And the other 3 who are taller than me :-)

For friends like these (and the ones who aren't pictured too!)- who even if I don't see that often, I know we can pick up right where we left off - because that's what real friends do. Just like family, these people have formed my life and make me better!
Kristi is my quiet strength... she keeps me sane and knows everything about me... and still loves me!!!
Laura... we were law school wives together... long lost friends and Jayhawk fans!!
Heather is so dear to my heart. Her family is so special to us and I love her like a sister :-)
Erica, Courtney, Dominic... Some of my longest friends... I love you!
Steph and Cayce - the friends who have known me the longest... elementary school is where it started and it's been tons of fun ever since!

For our neighborhood--the Bunco group and the Bible Study and the friendships we have made.


I hope during this season you are able to remember what you are thankful for, and I hope you remember to tell everyone you love that you love them!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

No comments: