My Crazy LifeFleur De LisAll RecipesFleur De LisRecipe FavesFleur De LisSinful Recipes

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Getting Started

Well, about 2 months ago I decided to get my act together and start shedding some pounds... I've been up and down for years with my weight and It just seemed like a good time to kick it into high gear... Along with that I've been experimenting with a lot of new recipes. I decided to start this blog so that I can keep up with what I like and don't like, and also share my "finds" with all the people who (don't) read my blog :-) I am no good at blogging, but I'm going to try and get better...

As you are reading through... If you notice a (*) this is for an indulgence in a recipe. It's something that might add more calories than necessary and you might be able to find a lower cal substitute, but then again, sometimes it's worth it!!!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Congrats on a terrific start on a worthy goal. All my best~