My Crazy LifeFleur De LisAll RecipesFleur De LisRecipe FavesFleur De LisSinful Recipes

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Christmas in Pictures (Mostly)

We had a wonderful Christmas. We went to the Opryland with my family minus my sister and her husband/kids. We ate a lovely dinner at my house with my parents, opened presents that were situated under our very first Christmas tree, played Mexican train, watched my niece and nephew open gifts, helped aforementioned niece and nephew play with gifts, went to Kentucky to see Richie's family, had some awesome food there, opened more great gifts, and relaxed with family. We've since been to my nephew's 3rd birthday party, watched some football games, and donated about $1000 to Goodwill.


It was a wonderful holiday season! Here are some pictures to prove it!




Photos from the Opryland Hotel.
A gorgeous place to go for the holidays... or get married at like hubby and I did 6 years ago!




My niece dancing in the same spot where hubby and I said our vows :-)

The view from our room!


Our first Christmas tree... Finn sure liked it!
One of my favorite Christmas gifts... a handmade T-shirt quilt made from many of my Kappa shirts. My momma made it for me - that's here holding it up. Hi Mom! Thanks for such a special gift!


Watching my niece and nephew open and play with their Christmas gifts!




From my nephew's birthday party at Chuck-E-Cheese! Happy Birthday sweet boy :-)






No comments: