My Crazy LifeFleur De LisAll RecipesFleur De LisRecipe FavesFleur De LisSinful Recipes

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Things I Made Over the Holidays

The holidays aren't always a time for eating "lite"... and in our house I took the time to make some favorites before the new year settled in and we got back on track...



Here are some of the things I made:



From the Pioneer Woman
- Bacon Wrapped Jalapenos

- White Chicken Enchiladas (Oh my are these good... and I used a rotisserie chicken from Costco rather than making my own)

- Enchiladas with Red Sauce

- Mexican Rice

- Buttered Rosemary Rolls (I added chopped garlic to the butter)

- Cheese Muffins



From Our Own Kitchen:

- Standing Rib Roast (Oh so yummy, and it smelled and looked divine, but I forgot to take a picture... I'm sorry! I'll post a recipe though in a little while)

- Corn Pudding

- Toffee Tiramisu Torte

- Banana Pudding (My mother-in-law's secret family recipe that is wonderful)

- Sour Cream Pancakes (Recipe to be posted later)



It was a wonderful couple of weeks, but my pants are feeling tighter and therefore it is back to eating lite we go!!!!

No comments: