My Crazy LifeFleur De LisAll RecipesFleur De LisRecipe FavesFleur De LisSinful Recipes

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Sour Cream Pancakes

I don't have pictures of this recipe. I am never awake enough in the morning to take them, and the pancakes are always gone before I can take any of the final product. Forgive me! But trust me, you'll want to make these.

I've rarely ever used (if ever) boxed pancake mix. There's nothing wrong with it, but it's just that these are my favorite. They have the perfect texture and taste in my opinion, and are so easy!!! We've recently figured out that they are actually very good as waffles! (That we found out on a lazy morning where it just seemed easier to make waffles instead of pancakes since it seems I gave away our flat griddle to the movers over a year ago... OOPS!)

At any rate, here's the recipe. Do let me know if you try it!

Sour Cream Pancakes
1 cup flour
2 eggs
½ tsp. baking powder
½ tsp. baking soda
½ tsp. salt
½ cup sour cream
3 Tbsp. butter, melted
½ cup milk

Mix all ingredients together. Preheat electric frying pan or flat griddle(or just a pan) to medium high. Pour into pan and cook until bubbles form. Turn and cook on the other side.

**Add chocolate chips if you want to... it's a yummy treat when you do :-)

1 comment:

Shoshanah said...

In general, I don't make pancakes from a box either. Especially since they're really so easy to make from scratch!