My Crazy LifeFleur De LisAll RecipesFleur De LisRecipe FavesFleur De LisSinful Recipes

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Back On Track

I think I saw it on the Today Show that if you write down your plan and goals, you are much more likely to stick to it. It's part of the reason I have this blog... it holds me accountable.

So, here's my plan for the week. Now, mind you, I turn 30 on Tuesday, but I'm not going to indulge in any crazy way... I'm sticking to my plan. We'll go to Outback next Friday and I'll celebrate with a great steak and a sweet potato :-)


Meal Plan:
Breakfast: Oatmeal, Fat free Milk (10 oz), Coffee with Milk (3 oz)

Snack: ½ cup grapes, ½ oz almonds, 2 egg whites

Lunch: Tamale Pie, ½ cup olives, 1 cup okra and tomatoes, ½ cup grapes

Snack: 2 cheese sticks, edamame

Dinner: Roast Chicken – 4 oz, 1 cup green beans

It's been a while since I've been able to work out due to my ankle injury. I'm excited to get back to it!!!
Exercise Plan:
M/W/F: 20 min on the elliptical in the morning, and then circuit training at the gym at lunch
T/R: 20 mins on the elliptical in the morning, and then Zumba at lunch!
Sat: 20+ mins on the elliptical in the morning
Sunday: Off (Maybe a light walk with the dog)

No comments: