My Crazy LifeFleur De LisAll RecipesFleur De LisRecipe FavesFleur De LisSinful Recipes

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Editing Photos


So... I mentioned my new camera. I'm super excited. I've always wanted a nice camera--because I think, somehow I was meant to be a photographer. It's not that I'm really that good or that creative, but it just seems cool!!! I love looking at photographer blogs like my friend Erin's or this great blog that I came across. People are so creative, and I long to be like that...

So, back to my camera. With some--ok, a LOT--of help from my mom, and a little help from the budget nazi's(that's me and my hubby), we bought a camera. Had to have a good one for the San Fran/Paso Robles trip!!! We got a Canon as the brand came highly recommended to us. This is the camera we got... a Canon Rebel XS. We got a great deal at Best Buy because they price match--who knew!

I found out, in a very round about way, that I have some image editing software at home on my computer. (This was a big A-HA! moment for me) So, I've been editing some of the photos. You'll have to let me know what you think! I'm going to show you the original and then the edited version... Flowers seemed to be a good subject to start with. I'll probably post some of the puppy too :-)

Original Photo:
Edited Photo:
Original Photo:
Edited Photo:
Original Photo: (of my gorgeous hubby)
Edited Photo:


Original Photo:

Edited Photo:

Original Photo (This is Dom and Terri's wedding cake):
Edited Photo:

Original Photo (of my precious puppy)... I forgot how to zoom...
Edited Photo (I was able to zoom with the editing software... YAY!):

No comments: