My Crazy LifeFleur De LisAll RecipesFleur De LisRecipe FavesFleur De LisSinful Recipes

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Full Disclosure - a sprained ankle, emotions, and a broken camera

Full disclosure here ya'll... because I figure, if I lay it out there, somehow it will all be better.

It's been a rough couple of months... Emotionally I've been strained, physically I've been strained... and I even managed to break the only working camera I had (which meant no pictures of food).

I'll start at the beginning. I've had some emotions running around my head. Mostly due to me just being a girl(yes, girls get emotional), and also probably a spoiled child(though I try not to act like it). I didn't get my way with some things, and I let it get to me... I got emotional, and I ate my way through it.

To top it off, I went on a great trip through my sorority - Kappa Kappa Gamma. While there, in the wilderness, looking up at some stars while walking (I know- I know! don't try to do 2 things at once... I've learned)... I rolled right off the sidewalk and fell down a small hill and sprained my ankle. I didn't get it looked at (because I'm nuts), and come to find out I've actually got a chipped bone and a really bad sprain... So, needless to say no exercise.

Well, I've put back on a few pounds... I'm mad about it, it ticks me off, but now I'm going to do something about it.

I got lax with my plan and with myself, and I just don't have that luxury...

So, now, I'm putting it out there to "the internets" and the few people that may read this... I'm back on my plan, and I'm going strong... :-)

My plan this week:
Breakfast: Oatmeal, Milk Coffee
Snack: Cottage Cheese, Almonds
Lunch: Beef and Vegetable, Olives, and Garlicky Butternut Squash
Snack: Edamame
Dinner: Lentil and Ham Soup

So, I'll be trying to post more...

And about the camera... no worries - I got a new one and will post some pictures soon.

No comments: