My Crazy LifeFleur De LisAll RecipesFleur De LisRecipe FavesFleur De LisSinful Recipes

Thursday, January 8, 2009

More recipes that I will someday try

I found a whole bunch more recipes worth a try on http://www.101cookbooks.com/ Rather than trying to post them individually I figured I'd post the links here... I'd like to be able to find them because they really do look like they're worth a shot.

Coconut Macaroon Pancakes
(Momma, something told me you might like these) Click here

The Best Pizza Dough Ever (Sounds intriguing... doesn't it!) Click here for the recipe

A tasty Frittata
Click here for the recipe

White Whole Wheat Pizza Dough (you can't ever have enough good pizza dough recipes, can you?) Click here for the recipe

Mushroom Casserole (This sounds good and like I could make it healthy... perhaps fat-free cottage cheese would work - I don't see why not) Click here for the recipe

Farro and Butternut Squash (I've never used Farro, but I might start) Click here for the recipe

Fourth of July Roasted Salsa (I love Salsa, and will try this this summer with my mom's yummy tomatoes) Click here for the recipe

Roasted Tomato Soup
(This will have to wait for summer as well) Click here for the recipe

Whipped Chickpea Hummus Recipe (I love Hummus... these sound great) Click here for the recipe

Hummus en Fuego (Still love hummus...) Click here for the recipe

Some Quinoa Recipes (Click the recipe name for the link)
Heather's Quinoa - a skillet of quinoa, corn, chopped lacinato kale and pan-toasted tofu tossed with a big dollop of pesto and finished off with a few roasted cherry tomatoes.
Quinoa and grilled zucchini - A great way to use nutritious quinoa. This quinoa and grilled zucchini recipe is tossed with a pretty, pale green cilantro-flecked avocado dressing.
Lemon Scented Quinoa Salad

Split Pea Soup (I've tried one before that I wasn't crazy again... maybe this is worth a shot) Click here for the recipe

Lentil Soup (I love my lentil soup...) Click here for the recipe

Lemony Chickpea Stirfry (Just sounds interesting) Click here for the recipe

Ok... I'm done... for now... could someone please buy me her book????

No comments: