My Crazy LifeFleur De LisAll RecipesFleur De LisRecipe FavesFleur De LisSinful Recipes

Thursday, January 15, 2009

My Food Regimine

A lot of people have been asking me what all I eat in a day, so for all those inquiring minds... here it is.

Some notes first...
  • I track all my calories on Fitday
  • I'm not a breakfast person by any means, but it is an important meal, and I recognize that.
  • I snack a lot! I find that mini meals/snacks are really helpful because they keep your metabolism going...
  • I try to eat my heavier meal for lunch. It doesn't always work that way, but I try to use that as a rule
  • I eat Peanut Butter with my apple almost every day. I eat the real stuff because sometimes it is just not worth it to eat the fake stuff.
  • I follow some daily guidelines (look to the left of the blog and you'll see them - or at least you should)
  • Additionally I attempt to work out for 45 mins a day 5-days a week.
So... the food
I hope that helps a little, and gives you more insight into my world :-)

No comments: